Thursday, April 21, 2011

Prom Pics!



Im a little behind on posting prom pics so here goes!  Kelsey had the most beautiful dress! It was so feminine and flowy and flowery!! And the colors were so VIBRANT!





I was a little challenged with putting on Dalton's boutonniere ( I had to look that up!!)  but I finally got in on there!



(Photo editing provided by Cassidy !) Thanks Cass!!


Virginia (granny) was up for a visit and decided to stay a few extra days so she could see "her handsome grandson!!!" I have to admit..... I think he's pretty handsome myself!!



Kelsey is going to kill me for posting this picture but it was so cute to watch her try to get up in the "BIG TRUCK!" She kept saying "GO AWAY!" but obviously Cassidy didn't leave before she got a pic!



I love these kidoes!! Time is a flyin' and they are growing up too fast...........



Kelsey's sister Jessica and her friend Hannah did Kelsey's hair and make-up.... they did a wonderful job!
I will post more pics when I figure out what just happened to the rest of the pictures! Oh well!
Have a great day and hope you enjoyed the pics!

Natalee


No comments:

Post a Comment